Monday, April 6, 2015

LinePlay

So I've been playing on this app for my phone, it's called "Lineplay" It's really cute.  I really like it, it makes me think of pet society a bit. You design your character, dress her/him up, and there's also some games you can play. Like there is one called Stack Stack which is interesting. But I like Gold Rush. Because I get to click and kill things.

I like it because I'm friends with sailor moon and hello kitty. :x -fangirls really hard-

This is my avi and her outfits:
Above is my avi's current outfit. :3 She's a little sheep lady.


I don't have any pictures of my house yet. I'm not sure how I take pictures of my house, let alone on my Alcatel. I also really like this because it also works as messaging system. I'm Sae on there. If anyone wants to find me!

But yeah, this is the only app I have downloaded on my phone, and I really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment